In-Kind donations are a great way to offset general operating cost, and to keep programs and events running smoothly.
All donors will receive a tax receipt for the fair market value of their donation. However, please consult with your tax adviser regarding specific tax laws.
BrittiCares invites you to take part in one of the many ways to support the precious lives of children diagnosed with cancer, while creating endless smiles and joy during their battle by making an in-kind donation
OUR WISH LIST
- Interior Designers, Event Planners, Carpenters, Contractors, Electricians, Painters, Face Painters, Balloon Artist, Clowns, Muralist, Clothing Designers, Grant Writers, Caterers, Copying & Printing Services, Marketing Directors, Fundraising Coordinators
- Celebrities – To support our Celebrity Connect/Cares Program
- Administrative Support – Data entry, printing/copying, office assistance
- Food & Beverages (only needed for specific programs & events) Donated from various restaurants
- Gift Cards to purchase specific items needed for our ‘Imagine Me’ and other programs (Visa, Target, Walmart, Pottery Barn, Best Buy, Pier One and Costco cards preferred)
- ‘Imagine Me’ Bedroom Makeover Items – New Furniture(beds, book shelves, dressers, night stands, chairs, desks) bedding, lamps, art work, rugs, curtains, pillows and other misc. decor.
- Electronics – New or slightly used flat screen televisions (used for room makeovers), game systems, computers, printers, iPads/tablets, iPods, head phones and misc.
- Office supplies – Ink Cartridges, paper & pens, photo paper, misc.
- Marketing & Advertising Material – T-Shirts, hats, Key Chains, Tri-Folds, Fliers, misc.
- Venues – Donated venues for various events/programs and fundraisers
- Party Supplies for our ‘Patient Party Times’ and ‘Imagine Me’ Dream Parties
- Art Supplies and Crafts needed for parties and events
- Seasonal Decorations – needed for our Holiday Smiles programs
- Gift Baskets needed for raffle prizes and/or to give to patients at specific events
Click here to make and In-Kind Donation
Thank you for your support and for “Helping Children Survive Cancer” one smile at a time