Healthy Living & Fit Kids – This program is designed to teach kids and families the importance of eating healthy and being active, as well as being emotionally, socially and academically fit.
This program also connects healthy children with kids that are battling life threatening illnesses through our buddy system by hosting pizza parties, game or movie days, reading, tutoring and more, to let them know they are not alone. A few of our programs are listed below.
– Brittiana Smile For Life 5k Run/Walk (getting fit and raising funds to support children battling cancer and their families).
– Team Dream Academy (An athletic, scholastic and community support program that focuses on healthy living, athletic and academic development through tutoring programs, educational tours and more). Team Dream Academy’s community focus is to offer support and uplifting programs for children battling cancer and their families. www.tdabasketball.org
– Kids 4 Kids Blood and Marrow Drives www.britticares.org
– Kids 4 Kids Comedy (coming soon)
– Kids 4 Kids Concerts (coming soon)